KPN is a Dutch telecommunications and information technology services firm
Earlier breaking headline is here:
- New York-based Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners and Sweden’s EQT
- bid could be valued at more than €3 a share … KPN shares closed Wednesday at €2.88 in European trading
- funds are preparing to conduct due diligence
- goal of submitting a formal bid this spring
- There are no guarantees that the parties will follow through, and if they do, that they will reach an agreement. Adding a layer of complication, the Dutch government would need to sign off on any deal.