From: Dennis Brown – Owner Freight Broker Boot Camp & Founding CEO of Logistic Dynamics
If you listened to my audio intro you already know that I am living proof that you can make huge money as a freight broker or freight agent! The fact of the matter is you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to make money as a freight broker but like any business, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it.
When I started I had NO EXPERIENCE but I eventually grew it to over $6 million per month in sales!
So what is a freight broker?
Freight brokers help shippers that need to move freight from point A to point B by finding a carrier (trucking company) that will haul the freight for slightly less than the shipper is willing to pay them… thus the term BROKER!
In other words freight brokers, sometimes referred to as load brokers, truck brokers, or transportation brokers, are all middle men that match available shipper freight with available trucks while earning between 10% and 35% profit per shipment.
That means brokers typically earn between $100 to $500 per shipments but I have earned as much as $5,175 per shipment just for finding a truck to haul our customer’s freight!
Now the only question is how many loads do you think you can you move per day… 1, 2, 10 or more? Before we get to that.
Why become a freight broker?
- No experience is necessary to get started!
- Be a part to a $400 billion industry that is growing!
- Run your business from home!
- Very low start up cost!
- Huge income potential!
- Brokering doesn’t require employees!
- Do business anywhere in the U.S. Canada or even International!
- Easy to relocate, all you need is phone, internet and KNOW HOW!
- You can always sell your business or pass it on to your family!
- Easy and profitable add on to existing trucking operations!
- And much more…