The world of foreign exchange, or forex, can be daunting even to experienced hands-on investors. However, there are plenty of books on the subject of currency trading, ranging from basic introductions to the forex market to advanced strategies based on fundamental analysis and technical analysis. These are six of the best that have stood the test of time and the market’s ups and downs.
- Currency Trading for Dummies, by Brian Dolan
- Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, by Kathy Lien
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, by Steve Nison
- How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange, by Courtney D. Smith
- Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms, by Jim Brown