If you’re based in the UK and want to buy top-rated cryptocurrency TRON – the process could not be easier. All you need to is register with an online broker or exchange, deposit funds with your debit/credit card, and enter the number of TRON tokens that you wish to buy.
In this guide, not only do we show you How to Buy TRON in the UK – but we discuss the very best brokers to complete the purchase with.
#1 Broker to Buy TRON – eToro
How To Buy TRON – Choose a Broker
The good news is that there are hundreds of online trading platforms that allow you to buy TRON in the UK. The bad news is that many of these providers are unregulated and/or charge hefty fees to deposit funds with a debit/credit card.
With this in mind, below you will find a pre-vetted list of the best brokers that allow you to invest in TRON safely and at competitive fees.
- eToro – Overall Best Broker to Buy TRON UK
- OKEx – Best Low-Cost Broker to Buy TRON UK via a Crypto Deposit
- Binance – Best Broker to Buy TRON for Asset Diversity
Further down in this guide on how to buy TRON in the UK you will find full reviews of each broker listed above.
How to Buy TRON in the UK – A Quick Guide For 2021
If you want to buy TRON in the UK right now without reading our comprehensive guide in its entirety – follow the steps below to invest via eToro. This FCA-regulated broker offers UK residents a secure, low-cost, and convenient way to invest in TRON – with the process taking less than 5 minutes!
- Step 1: Open an Account with eToro – First and foremost, you’ll need to register an account at eToro by entering your personal information.
- Step 2: Upload Your ID – To get your account verified instantly – simply upload a copy of your government-issued ID and a proof of address.
- Step 3: Deposit Funds – To instantly deposit funds into your eToro account – complete the process with a debit/credit card, Skrill, or Paypal.
- Step 4: Buy TRON – You can now search for TRON and click on the ‘Trade’ button. Enter your stake and click on the ‘Open Trade’ button to buy TRON instantly!
Once you click on the ‘Portfolio’ button, you will see your newly purchased TRON tokens. As each second passes, you will see that the market value of your TRON investment will move up or down. When you are ready to cash out, click on the ‘Sell’ button and eToro will add the cash to your account balance!
Cryptoassets are highly volatile unregulated investment products. No EU investor protection. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Where to Buy TRON in the UK
We mentioned above that there are hundreds of places that allow you to buy cryptocurrencies online. But, where is the best place to buy TRON in the UK? Well, the most important thing is that your chosen provider is regulated and that it offers low trading commissions. You’ll also want to ensure that the platform is easy to use and that your preferred payment method is accepted.
We have done the hard work for you by reviewing the best brokers for 2021 that allow you to buy TRON in the UK.
1. eToro – Overall Best Broker to Buy TRON UK
After reviewing the ins and outs of over 50+ cryptocurrency brokers and exchanges – we found that eToro offers the best way to buy TRON in the UK. First and foremost, you can invest through this top-rated broker without needing to be concerned about the safety of your funds – not least because eToro is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authorty (FCA).
For an added layer of protection, the broker is also licensed with regulators in Australia and Cyprus. This is in stark contrast to most cryptocurrency platforms in the space – which operate without a license at all. eToro is also our top pick as the broker allows you to buy TRON in the UK in a low-cost manner. This is because you will only need to cover the gap between the bid and ask price of TRON – which is otherwise referred to as the ‘spread’.
Additionally, you can deposit funds into your eToro account with a wide variety of convenient payment methods. Not only does this include debit/credit cards and UK bank transfers, but e-wallets such as Paypal and Skrill. Best of all, you won’t need to pay an extortionate fee to fund your account with fiat money – as eToro simply charges an FX mark-up of 0.5%. This means that for every £1,000 deposited – you will only be charged £5. As we cover in more detail shortly – other TRON brokers charge significantly more.
Taking a closer look at what core tools and features are offered by eToro, we really like the CryptoPortfolio service. This consists of a basket of cryptocurrencies that is managed and rebalanced by the eToro team. This means that you can invest in cryptocurrencies in a passive manner – while diversifying at the same time. You can also copy the portfolio and future investments of a successful eToro trader like-for-like. The feature – known as Copy Trading, requires a minimum investment of just $500 and attracts no extra fees.
If $500 is a bit too much for you, then you will be pleased to know that the minimum TRON investment stands at just $25 per trade – or about £18. In order to get started with an eToro account, you will need to provide some personal information and upload a copy of your ID. Then, once you have deposited funds, you can proceed to buy TRON. Not only is eToro home to heaps of other cryptocurrencies, but it also offers thousands of shares, ETFs, forex pairs, indices, and commodities like gold and silver.
- Invest in cryptocurrencies on a spread-only basis
- Buy thousands of UK and international stocks at 0% commission
- Minimum investment per trade from just $25
- Supports debit/credit cards, e-wallets, and local bank transfers
- Regulated by the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC
- Used by over 20 million people
- Perfect for beginners
- Social and copy trading tools
- Perhaps too basic for technical traders
- No support for MT4 or MT5