In early 2014, Dash was created. This was a time when confidence in cryptocurrencies was waning and things got tough for this market. This user-friendly digital token managed to ride out the storm, and now boasts a fully diluted market cap of over $2 billion (approximately £1.9 billion).
Looking to invest in this speculative asset class? In this guide, we show you How To Buy Dash In The UK in a safe and cost-effective way. We also offer reviews of the best three crypto platforms and a step by step on how to sign up. We also talk about what makes this currency so desirable to investors.
#1 Broker to Buy Dash – eToro
How To Buy Dash UK – Choose a Broker
As you consider the different ways to buy Dash in the UK, it’s important that you contemplate which platform you will join to gain access to this speculative asset class. We investigated the leading providers in the space and found the top three to facilitate the buying and selling of this crypto coin.
If you are in a hurry, you can see these crypto platforms listed below:
- eToro – Overall Best Broker to Buy Dash UK
- OKEx – Best Low-Cost Broker to Buy Dash UK via a Crypto Deposit
- Binance – Best Broker to Buy Dash via a UK Bank Transfer
Shortly, we offer a comprehensive review of each of the above mentioned best providers to buy Dash in the UK.
How to Buy Dash in the UK – A Quick Guide For 2021
As we said, to buy Dash in the UK, you should sign up with a platform able to offer access to that specific market. There are other considerations – all of which we talk about throughout this guide.
With that said, below you will see a simple walkthrough of how to buy Dash in the UK at top-rated brokerage eToro:
- Step 1: Open an Account with eToro – Click ‘Join Now’ and enter your full name, email address, and desired password. You will also need to fill in your residential address, date of birth, and trading history. The FCA, ASIC, and CySEC regulate eToro. Spreads are low and you can store your coins in safety.
- Step 2: Upload Your ID – To enable you to buy Dash in the UK, you need to send a copy of your government-issued ID, such as a passport. For your proof of address, you may use a utility bill or bank statement.
- Step 3: Deposit Funds – Add some funds to your account by selecting a payment method from the many options available and entering the amount you want to deposit.
- Step 4: Buy Dash – Search for Dash using the search facility or by browsing the list of cryptocurrencies under ‘Trade Markets’. Click ‘Trade’ and enter the amount you wish to buy, followed by ‘Open Trade’.
eToro will add the DASH coins to your trading account portfolio, you can access and view information surrounding your investment at any time.
Cryptoassets are highly volatile unregulated investment products. No EU investor protection. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Where to Buy Dash in the UK
When researching how to buy Dash in the UK, you will come across a wide range of providers with varying fees and conditions. We look for low costs, safety and privacy, deposit options, platform usability and much more.
You will see below the best three platforms that enable you to buy and sell Dash in the UK. Each will charge you very little in the way of fees and can offer a secure environment to purchase cryptocurrencies.
1. eToro – Overall Best Broker to Buy Dash UK
eToro is the best all-rounder when it comes to buying Dash. The platform is simple enough to use for people who have never invested before. Nevertheless, you will be given a real portfolio and a virtual one. These are interchangeable, which means you can opt to use the free demo account to learn the ropes in a risk-averse way. This is loaded with $100,000 in paper equity. Please note that although this broker operates in US dollars, it accepts 14 other currencies, including British pounds, euros, and more.
As such, to buy Dash in the UK, you will need to pay a small exchange fee of 0.5% to swap your British pounds for US dollars. Put simply, if you were to deposit £1,000, you will only pay £5. Notably, before you can add any funds to your account, you will need to send some ID and documentation to verify your identity – this is standard practice at regulated platforms. We offer a full walkthrough of how to complete your purchase later. There are heaps of deposit methods accepted at eToro, this includes Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, UK bank transfer, Skrill, Trustly, and Neteller.
As well as being able to buy Dash at eToro, you can also invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Cardano. Small-cap tokens include Yearn Finance, Algorand, Aave, Uniswap, Chainlink and more. Alternative asset classes consist of ETFs, indices, forex, and commodities. All markets on the platform come with low fees and spread. Furthermore, you can buy UK and international stocks without paying any commissions. Strong regulators, the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC oversee this provider. As such, you can rely on safe conditions in every aspect and can store your investment at no extra cost.
eToro boasts more than 20 million clients. The minimum amount required to buy dash in the UK here is $25, which equates to about £18. This is great for people who want to invest little and often to steadily grow their portfolio. To track and analyse the performance and history of this asset, you can view various stats and research. You will also be able to study various timeframes and choose your preferred price charts – such as candlestick, bar, line, and mountain. Optional patterns include Fibonacci, ellipse, double top and bottom, pitchfork, and more.
Crypto broker eToro offers a helpful feature called Copy Trader. As you can see in the image above, you can filter the results you see by the market the person invests in, risk rating, gains and more. When you find one you like from the thousands of vetted cryptocurrency investors, you can mirror their orders. For instance, let’s say you are impressed by JoeTrader123 so invest £2,000 – if they allocate 4% of their equity to buy Dash, you have passively purchased £80 worth of digital coins. If he cashes out with gains of 10%, you have also made a profit – of course, this will be in proportion to your investment, so would be £8.
- Invest in cryptocurrencies on a spread-only basis
- Buy thousands of UK and international stocks at 0% commission
- Minimum investment per trade from just $25
- Supports debit/credit cards, e-wallets, and local bank transfers
- Regulated by the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC
- Used by over 20 million people
- Perfect for beginners
- Social and copy trading tools
- Perhaps too basic for technical traders
- No support for MT4 or MT5