The experts at Traders Union have analyzed the terms and quality of service for Forex brokers providing services to traders from India. Dozens of brokerage companies have been verified according to 107 criteria and only the most superior were included in the Best Indian Brokers in 2021 rating.
Top 5 Best Brokers in India for Forex trading
The Best Top 10 Indian Brokers include companies with an excellent reputation, reliable regulation, and optimal trading terms. The prevalence of positive reviews over negative ones is among the main criteria for selecting brokers to make the Top 10 in 2021.
Traders Union included the following companies among the Top 10 brokerage companies in India for 2021:
- eToro. A company regulated by reputable financial agencies such as CySEC, FCA, and ASIC. It offers a wide range of e-payment systems and spreads, from 0.1 pip. The minimum deposit is $200.
- IC Markets. The minimum amount to start trading with a broker is $200. MT4, MT5, cTrader platforms are available. The company allows its clients to get passive income using PAMM and MAM accounts.
- Angel Broking. The broker offers to invest and trade in the stock market and Forex assets. Its activities are monitored by Indian regulators: NSE, MSEI, BSE, NCDEX and MCX. The minimum deposit is $10.
- FXTM. Brokerage company with a minimum deposit of $10 and leverage up to 1:2,000. It is regulated by FCA, CySEC, FSCA, and FSC.
- FBS. It offers MT4 and mt5 platforms as well as the proprietary FBS Trader terminal. It has a cent account with a minimum deposit of $1, and licensed by IFSC.
India’s Best Brokers as determined by objective criteria
The experts at Traders Union have compiled several mini-ratings to make it easy to search for the Best Broker in terms of the priority parameters of each trader. They are published on the top companies rating summary page.
Please find the following lists on the page of the Best Top 10 brokerages in India:
- The Top 3 passive investing platforms.
- Top 5 brokers for Forex Novice traders.
- Top 5 brokerage companies supporting deposits through Indian banks.
- The best brokers in India.
Benefits of entering the Forex market through Traders Union
Traders Union is not just an information portal, but also a rebate service that compensates its members for trading commissions on Forex trades. During 10 years the independent Union has paid over $5,000,000 to registered traders. The number of traders reached 300,000 people in 2021.