A rare opportunity exists for an outstanding Performance Marketing Manager to join our high performing Digital Team at our Head Office in Rosebery. Reporting to the Social & Content Marketing Manager, this role will work closely with Content, Client Services, and the wider Marketing teams. Primarily responsible for driving acquisition, revenue and engagement in the SEM, SEO and Affiliate channels, the role is also responsible for providing support to the wider Marketing & Client Services teams in driving first in class digital marketing initiatives and client experiences.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Lead and facilitate the formulation of a performance marketing strategy including SEO, SEM & Affiliate digital marketing channels, to drive acquisition, revenue and engagement KPIs across our global markets.
- Build online traffic through optimising search, affiliate marketing, comparison shopping, and other digital media plus testing new channel sources.
- Bringing new ideas to the team around digital and performance marketing opportunities.
- In collaboration with senior management, be responsible for the planning and budgetary control of all performance marketing channels and initiatives.
- Manage relationships with all third parties to ensure they deliver on their KPIs and obligations to the Zimmermann business.
- Track and report revenue attribution for active digital and related performance marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similiar role.
- Strong experience in eCommerce SEO, SEM and Affiliate marketing.
- Understanding of latest trends and best practices in digital and performance marketing and measurement.
- Proven ability to develop staff and achieve KPI results.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
This is an opportunity for applicants who strive for excellence in their field.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment proces