With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This position leads digital marketing programs and initiatives and serves as a strategic partner to the brand teams. The primary focus is driving revenue online and into stores through digital marketing and paid media programs. This position is a key contributor to the success of our fast-growing digital business and the evolution of our online presence in the e-commerce marketing space.
- Ensures campaigns are optimized and delivering against revenue and return on investment (ROI) targets.
- Manages paid social programs in-line with our overall social media strategy.
- Develops plans to grow and expand our paid search and Product Listing Ad campaign.
- Ensures flawless execution of new product and keyword launches, maintenance of search landing pages, ad copy, tracking test strategy and optimization.
- Oversees development of display program strategies and analysis, all within our overall cross-channel marketing framework.
- Manages various aspects of the Affiliate Marketing program;monitors affiliate activity, analyzes performance, identifies areas of improvement, and recommends ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Develops and executes search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and monitors SEO results to ensure maximum visibility and exposure across all engines.
- Developsdigital media buys that are in line with the organizations financial plans and requirements.
- Researches new technologies that can be integrated into marketing strategies in support of direct response and brand marketing.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to recommend new content for websites to drive productivity.
- Manages and develops relationships with external vendors.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Relationship Building
- Able to relate to all kinds of people regardless of background; finds topics and common interests that he/she can use to build rapport with others. Builds both formal and informal professional relationships. Obtains and shares information, ideas, and problems. Solicits advice, support, championship, sponsorship, and commitment that result in smooth transitions of change and the development of mutually acceptable solutions.
- Attention to Detail
- A concern for ensuring that work and information are complete and accurate, by preparing carefully for meetings and presentations, and following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Data Analysis
- Data Analysis is the process of identifying, evaluating, interpreting and organizing data so that it can be used for business decisions. It includes sorting through data to identify patterns and establish relationships.
- Project Management
- The discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Communication Skills
- The ability to speak and write effectively. Demonstrates fundamental command of language, communicates well using all mediums, and prepares presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Pay-Per-Click (PPC), SEO, Display advertising, PLAs, and managing affiliate programs
- Deep knowledge of online marketing as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Knowledge of best practices in online marketing and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Omniture
- Strong analytical skills to optimize our search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience working for consumer e-commerce brands with similar conversion models.
Pay range is commensurate with relevant skills, industry experience and track record of success, among otherfactors as applicable for the position. Associates may be eligible for incentive compensation based on a variety of factors including achievement of department/brand/corporate performance metrics and/or other variables as applicable for the position. Chico’s FAS, Inc. reserves the right to amend incentive compensation at any time at its discretion.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.